Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Present!


Sorry I haven't updated this in awhile. I need to keep up with this! The funniest thing happened to me the other day. I was playing with Caleb and I was thinking of toys to get out for him to play with. I then remembered Marcus and I gave him a ball that plays music and lights up for Christmas. So I went searching for it. I then realized that I hadn't seen it in awhile so I didn't know where to look. It hit me that I didn't remember him opening it for Christmas. So I looked were I had put my gifts and what do you know there is the present. It was still wrapped and everything. So he got to open a late present, but no worries he loved it more than he would have on Christmas morning. I felt so old, I remember my parents would find a gift months after Christmas and give it to us and I never understood how you forget a Christmas present! Well I am now that parent!!!!

No comments: