Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day!




Happy Valentines! This year Valentines was extra special because we have our little guy Caleb! Every year Marcus and I have been together, we have always gone out to dinner for Valentines. This year I was wondering what we were going to do since we had Caleb. I have no problem taking him out to dinner with us but since it was Valentines I was thinking maybe other couples at the restaurants wouldn't want a baby there talking and having a good time. So Marcus came home from work and asked what we were going to do...We then walked down stairs trying to think of ideas. Then I looked on our kitchen table and Marcus my wonderful husband has it all set up with flowers and sparkling cider and a menu. He had it all planned and was making us dinner. It turned out so nice! We had steak, jumbo shrimp, potatoes, salad, rolls and etc. It was very romantic. Caleb was next to us in his high chair having a good ole' time! It was the best Valentines day ever!