Sunday, February 10, 2008

St. George Trip!



This past weekend we went on our first family trip. Just Marcus, Caleb and I. It was so fun. We stayed at Heather's time share. It was so nice! We only went for the weekend, but it was the best weekend! At the time share we had our own hot tub on the balcony! During the day we would set the hot tub at a low temp. so when we got in at night Caleb could get in and it was like a warm bath for him! He absolutely loved it! He loved wearing his little swim shorts. I think he thought he was in a big tub and mom and dad were with him! He was kicking his legs and having a good time! We went shopping, hiking and just enjoyed the nice weather. It was a fun family weekend!


1 comment:

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

Oh How fun!! It even looks warm in St. George, I hope it was!! How are you?