

Caleb is getting ready to crawl!! He is getting on his hands and knees and slides backwards. I can't believe that he will be crawling soon. My little boy is growing up too fast!! The other day I was cleaning the house and he was playing in the middle of the living room. He was just rolling and getting into the crawling position, I went to the kitchen for probably a minute and went back to the living room and he had pushed himself to the couch and his legs were all the way under and he couldn't back up any more. It was so cute, he was just laying there smiling. I will have to baby proof the house because he is already picking things up and eating it! He is so handsome and we love him to death!!!!
1 comment:
He is soooooo CUTE!!!!!!
he is getting so so so BIG!!!
Post a Comment