Ha Ha! You like country music!! Whats up girly? Isn't it so funny how the dad bond with their kids by sleeping!! Cole always did that too! Its so dang cute!~ So I am so excited for summer I can't wait!! I want you guys to come down and visit and we can go to the Temple and the Cool little Manti swimming pool (its the totally new cool thing) And just hang out!! I would so love it if we did! Let me know what you thinK! Love you!
Marcus and I have been married for 7 1/2 years and have two handsome boys, Caleb who is 5 and Carson who is 1 1/2. We love our boys! We are so blessed!
2 comments:
Ha Ha! You like country music!! Whats up girly? Isn't it so funny how the dad bond with their kids by sleeping!! Cole always did that too! Its so dang cute!~ So I am so excited for summer I can't wait!! I want you guys to come down and visit and we can go to the Temple and the Cool little Manti swimming pool (its the totally new cool thing) And just hang out!! I would so love it if we did! Let me know what you thinK! Love you!
father like son!!!!
Post a Comment