Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EASTER!!

At Aunt Laurie's house for dinner and a Easter egg hunt!

Caleb liked eating the fake grass the best!

He found a golden egg and liked that egg the best!



Happy Easter!!!!!




Easter this year was so much fun! I love having a baby! He is so fun!! He was so excited to have the Easter bunny come. He woke up a hour earlier than he normally does just to try and see the Easter bunny. When he was nowhere to be found Caleb found his Easter basket with a new outfit and swim suit. He then had to go and find eggs around the house that the Easter bunny had left for him. He loved his basket. I would try to see what was in his basket with him and he would take his basket back and not let me look. I think he liked the paddle ball the best. It was so fun. Later that day we went with Heather and the kids and my mom (who happened to be here from Georgia), to Laurie's house and had a cook out and an Easter egg hunt. It was such nice weather. It was fun to be outside. Then we went to the Marcus' parents house to see more cousins and play some basketball and have dessert. It was a fun day and a good first Easter for Caleb to look back on when he can read this one day.


2 comments:

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

Oh!! So very cute!! I love all these fun little holidays! They were fun when we were kids but so much better with our own kids!!

Chris and Kelsie said...

Cute!Cute!Cute! I bet he loved all the bright eggs and being able to hold them. He is getting so big I can't believe it. We are waiting for you guys to plan a trip here. Maybe when you get back from Georgia. The weather is awesome this is when you guys need to come and get out of the cold weather there.