
Saturday night was our ward Halloween party. Caleb loved it. He is a ninja this year (Thanks grandma Beve for getting him the costume). He looks really good when he has his swords on and everything. I will take better pictures for Halloween.

Love my ninja and spiderman!! I also love this picture above....look how Carson is looking at his brother, he loves him so much! Caleb had his face painted with a bat on his cheek.


Little spiderman!!

We have our tradition of going to this same pumpkin patch and dinner every year. It is fun to have our own little traditions! We have been going there for 4 years now!

Our boys and the pumpkins we picked

Caleb loves the pumpkin patch and would ask every day if that was the day for the patch!

Cute lil guy with the pumpkins

Carson was trying to get off the pumpkin and Caleb trying to keep him on it!

Caleb pulling the pumpkin cart

I always need to get a picture of the temple in the back ground.

Caleb found Carson a pumpkin

We had so much fun and it was fun to have 2 kids with us this year! I hope this will be a tradition the boys will always look forward to!
1 comment:
so fun, what a great tradition, love the pics, thanks for sharing. Love Beve
Post a Comment