Sunday, October 2, 2011

Caleb memories...

I was just browsing old pictures on my blog and came across a couple pictures of Caleb. I can't believe how time flies!! The Halloween one makes me laugh because Caleb was trying to hide his Candy up his pants so his mom and dad wouldn't eat his candy!! He is a smart boy!!! The Other one just makes me laugh...it is just Caleb and his personality that we love so much!!!

1 comment:

Reeve family said...

They do grow up so fast! I love to compare pictures of events we went to last year to this year. It's amazing at how much they change in just a year. I might go to Kristen's wedding! I am trying to find a good deal and see if my hubby can take off a few days to watch Kylie. Will you be there? I hope so if I go!