Monday, October 10, 2011

Someone is crawling!!!

Carson with his cousin Bode..they are going to grow up being best buds. They are only 5 months apart.
Carson looks like he is already picking on him..Bode is wondering what is happening!
Carson loves to wrestle his brother!
Getting ready for football. Caleb was so excited..he got himself dressed and.....
...even did his own hair and put on deodorant..this is his mess when he left the bathroom.
Silly kid!
Running to score a touch down!
Running in the races....look at that form!!!
Getting in the tub
They love bath time
Carson loves playing with his older brother Caleb. He always wants to be with his brother!so cute
Yes can you believe it!!! Carson is crawling!! When did he get so old?
He is 6 1/2 months!
He also has 2 teeth popping up!!
I am so lucky to have a husband who works so hard for our family so I get to stay home with these two every day! I am so blessed!! I LOVE all 3 of my boys SO much!

No comments: