Friday, November 4, 2011

Lots of updates!!!!

As Carson gets older, it is so fun to watch him and Caleb play together. Caleb is such a good big brother. I walked into the room to find this:
So I go over and lift the blanket and I see this:
they were just fine playing under the blanket...it didn't even faze Carson.
they both thought it was funny!
they are best buddies already!
I love these two cuddle bugs!
Caleb had to give his first talk in primary. He did so good. I was very proud of him!
Getting ready to carve pumpkins
Caleb and his pumpkin below
all the pumpkins
At the airport to fly to Colorado. Carson's first trip on a plane and Caleb's fourth! They both did great!
Ready to go to Mason's baptism
Caleb and Mason..Caleb loves his cousins
Carson and grandpa. He sure does love his grandpa!
Caleb loved being at the baptism
Grandpa, Mason and Caleb
My dad, Mason and Chris. We are so proud of you Mason. We love you very much!
Then we went to Glow in the Dark Mini golfing. It was so much fun!
Grandma playing with Carson!
This park was so much fun. This ride just kept turning and turning while going faster!
I couldn't see straight for about 2 mins!
My dad trying to fit in this circle..he made it
Cameron trying to fit in this circle...he did not make it!
Caleb climbing
Trick or treating time
Cadence likes to pick on Carson!
The 3 boys....2 ninjas and 1 spiderman
Cousins!
Lots of Candy
Cam and Jenny made homemade root beer and we had pizza....what a fun Halloween!
It was so fun to spend time with family. The time went by so fast. See you all for Christmas!!
Leaving Denver..... it snowed that night!

No comments: