Thursday, October 7, 2010
Caleb 3rd Birthday part 2...and more...
Caleb's big motorcycle bike that he wanted..he was so excited. It looks big but he rides it really good. He likes to go on bike rides.
Blowing out this candles on his spider man cup cakes!
Bowling and celebrating!
If its your birthday..the bowling alley gives you a pin and your guests get to sign it!
Showing me that he is now 3!
......................Long tired day...
..........All ready to go get his 3 year old pictures taken!
Football Started!!! He loves it and I love watching!!
Running away from the players trying to get his flags! (I think those boys are 4 that are chasing him! They look so big next to him!)
At the end of each day they do relay races with the other teams!
Caleb waiting with me at the doctors office...he got to hear the heart beat. He told Marcus later that day, that the baby was saying, "Hi Caleb".
We find out what we are having on Oct. 29th!! We are so excited! It is only 3 weeks away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute, thanks we had a great time at the party and sorry I had to miss all the football and excited to hear what our next grandchild will be. luv you guys
Fun post Sarah--another football playing Noftle, I love it!
your family is so cute!! That boy especially!! Some day we need to get together!
Post a Comment