Saturday, September 11, 2010

Caleb's birthday part 1

Part 1: Caleb had a sleepover for boy cousins only! We missed having Tank, Jackson, Carter, Jonny, and Mason. So we had Caleb, Billy and Cayden! They had a blast. Caleb was so excited all day for them to come hang out with him. Caleb showing me his homemade waffles for breakfast on his "You are special today" plate! The boys eating breakfast They all wanted to sleep on the bean bag...I heard Billy rolled off in the night and Caleb went upstairs with us. They let the kids after the game run bases, so I had them go on the field to take pictures! Running the bases. Caleb looked so little out there running but he ran them all! Cayden caught a foul ball and gave it to Caleb for his birthday! What a good cousin! Coming to show us what they caught! Waiting for a foul ball.. The Owl come and found Caleb so many times! Caleb loved the attention from him! All day Friday, Caleb kept telling me...Mom the owl is going to tickle me tonight...and guess what? He did! The Boys and the Owl We told the owl it was Caleb's birthday so he grabbed all the boys hands and lead them to the place to put it on the score board, so in the middle of the 6Th inning the announcer and the score board said, Happy 3rd birthday Caleb Noftle! I didn't know they were doing it then so I didn't get a picture but Caleb loved it! Boys on the blanket with the Owl Caleb showing his baseball glove The boys and the owls again! Getting ready to leave for the game!

2 comments:

Beverley said...

I love the pics so cute and it sou nds like you guys had so much fun. luv ya.

Becky Noftle said...

Great birthday, I think part 1 is sufficient!