Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin patch...

Caleb below with his pumpkin, he said we had to get one for the baby too, so we got 4 pumpkins. I only took pictures of his though..I will post the others next time!
We have gone to this same pumpkin patch since Caleb was 1. I love it, it is so fun just to walk around and pick out our pumpkins! This picture makes me laugh because he was sitting on this pumpkin and looked all cute but then I took the picture as he was getting up, so it looks like he is going to the bathroom or something! The boys pulling our wagon looking for our perfect pumpkins At the jazz game! Caleb liked the game but he kept asking me when they were going to call a "time out", because he wanted the jazz bear to come back out!

No comments: