Yes...Can you believe that I am having a boy!! I didn't know what I was having, so it was a nice surprise. Caleb told me this morning that is a boy, so I should have known! We are really excited. Looks like I will be a sports sports sports MOM!

Look at how long his leg and foot is!! This is a side view of the leg. I took a picture of the picture I have so that is way there is a glare.

This is a profile though it isn't very good because he kept moving! The little stinker! The black spot is an eye then the nose and lips..kinda hard to see. The lady who was doing it kept laughing because he kept moving.....an active little boy already!

The other day it snowed a little so Caleb wanted to go build snowmen....then we put them by our pumpkins

He kept saying he couldn't move in his snow clothes!

Caleb's pumpkin..he told me what he wanted, circle eyes and nose with teeth in the mouth. He calls it his Frankenstein face.

The baby's pumpkin..Caleb said he had to have one

Mom pumpkin...I started to carve a spider web with a spider on it but then my legs started to hurt...so it is a half face half spider web..

Marcus green face pumpkin

Excited to carve pumpkins..but he wouldn't touch the guts inside!

The boys carving for family home evening.

Caleb took this picture..pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment