Monday, May 7, 2012

Soccer

 Little Cutie, Carson...this is his smile when he knows he was caught doing something naughty. (Look in this hand, and he is getting ready to put it in the tub). Love him!

I love being a soccer mom, ever since I first found out I was pregnant with Caleb I looked forward to this day. Now it is here and I love it! He did awesome at his last game and scored a goal after making 2 awesome moves! (Yes I am a proud mom)
We are outside the Draper Temple in this picture, waiting for the bride (Marcus' little sister Mindy), to come out for pictures! It was a fun weeknd with the Noftle family!

1 comment:

Beverley said...

Thanks for all your help with the reception,your family is so cute and special, glad you are all part of our family forever. luv Beve