Ok, I know it has been awhile since my last post. Life has been crazy this past month...and my laptop that I would always use for blogging was dropped by Caleb, and broke. So I am now on Marcus' laptop. Since Carson's birthday we have had Kelsie and the kids come and gone, my sister and her kids come and gone all the while Marcus finishing up school and getting great grades and GRADUATING!! Yes the day has come!!! Caleb also started soccer. This last weekend was a blast with the graduation and soccer. I have been waiting a long time to have a child old enough to play a sport and now it will never stop!! SO EXCITED! Yes I am a soccer mom and proud of it! Here are some pictures:
So proud of their daddy
Trying to keep Carson entertained
Marcus and his parents
The graduate and family
So proud of him!! It is not easy to have a family, full time job and full time student!! He worked so hard for this. It has only been a few days since and life is already better. No homework at night!
Caleb with his game face..the sun was in his eyes so he couldn't smile (so he says). He did very good, even though they lost. Caleb said he was very disappointed for losing but he had fun! He loves having practices and games!
Shooting before the game












1 comment:
That's excitng that your hubby graduated! I bet it's nice having no homework at night like you said. Your boys are cute!
Post a Comment