They always seem to be climbing on something!
Carson has to be doing whatever Caleb is doing
Caleb is such a good big brother and lets Carson have whatever he is playing with
In other news Marcus turned 30!! I can't believe that my husband is in his thirties! Some how we had two days of partying and didn't get one picture? Well we are celebrating again by going on a mini trip! So I will take pictures of that! Happy Birthday to my man who is 30! Oh on Saturday we had a late last minute girls night and went bowling, it was a blast. Every game I improved my score and by the fourth game I got a 199! My first 4 squares were strikes then next 4 were spares then I had a split which messed me up! One pin away from 200, oh well next time. It was so fun with my sister in laws!





1 comment:
thats right leave the mother-in-law out of the birthday celebration and the girls night, thanks, just kidding yes I was out of town or I know I would have been invited right. Love you guys and yes my baby boy is now 30 only.
Post a Comment