
Caleb dinosaur cake

This gift is from grandpa and grandma Black. He was trying to punch it before we even opened it!!

Caleb taking the final whacks at the pinata

Showing off his batman gift

Taking a nap before the party with his new build a bear he built for his birthday. (a dog in a baseball outfit)

Blowing out his candle

In this picture lots is going on....Caleb looking at Bree of course, that is his best bud. Bree looking at her pizza, she is hungry and Ashley just pondering about a new cheer move that she should try.(what a cheerleader!)

Caleb holding his hat, never wore it!
Happy birthday bud! We love you!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Caleb--looks like a good one! I think 2 is so fun, they know enough to get excited but not selfish.
What a fun birthday!!! I am sure he had loved it. I wish we lived closer and could have been there for his special day. Happy Birthday Caleb!!!!
No way, he turned two!?! He's SO dang cute! Happy Birthday, Caleb!
Post a Comment