
My friend Kristen. She came by and we said our good byes. She goes to the MTC today. I will miss her.

We went mini golfing and Caleb of course loved it and was good. He is an athlete

Below: Caleb and I went on a date to the Kids Discovery garden. He loved feeding the fish, going through the maze and more....

Caleb in the flowers. The flowers were so pretty and he is so handsome!

Caleb playing in the fountain. He was drinking the water

Athletic boy running. Look at his form!

Smiling while holding a statue chipmunk.


After Caleb and I went for bubblegum ice cream and it was good!!! We had a fun mommy/son date!
2 comments:
haha i cant beleive he tried to drink the water! thats so funny! that looks like fun u and caleb and my family should go there together sometime
Oh my gosh, Sarah! I've not checked your blog forever! Your Caleb has grown so much! He is just beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment