Thursday, July 16, 2009

June Vacation..

Caleb and I on the horse. Caleb absolutely loved it.
At bear lake
Caleb and Emma on the floor at Grandpa's cabin
Jackson Hole night sky. (so pretty) This was after Bar J wranglers.
The 3 boy cousins all in orange (not planned). Waiting for the Bar J wranglers to start
Caleb would walk around with his life jacket on, looking for someone to take him on the waverider!
Caleb loved the waverider and wanted to go all the time
Caleb playing some badminton on the sand
At the Manti Temple waiting for the pageant to start.
..Ok I am way behind. This Vacation was the end of June and I am now just posting pictures. It was so fun. My mom, dad, brother Cameron and his wife Jenny all came out from GA. My brother Chris and his family came from NV and my sister and her family and my little family all got together!! It was a blast!! I miss everyone so much and wish we all lived closer. We did so much in so little time. I don't like how you wait and wait for a vacation then it comes and is over so fast!!!!

No comments: