Friday, September 25, 2009

Setting the table..

Waiting for his waffles and eggs
Caleb showing me my plate. He was saying "mommy".
After breakfast he came up and sat on his couch to watch Spot the dog
This morning I was fixing breakfast and Caleb came over and opened the dish washer (which was dirty), and got out two plates and two forks then went to his little table and put them down perfect. One for him and one for me. He is so cute! I had to use the dirty stuff just because he set the table!

3 comments:

Beverley said...

hey that is so cute but if you get sick we will know why lol, left overs are always good. I luv your son and you guys too.

Becky Noftle said...

Typical male, they do a job, but just barely!!

Just Be us said...

Oh how cute is THAT! What a cute little guy!