Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving and more...

Caleb was being so funny! I told him to say cheese and he sat down and smiled!! He is too smart!
At the cabin, exploring. He loved the snow. I am excited for a big snow storm so we can go play in it together! Below is Caleb on the pool table dancing! He is our little comedian!
He was hot during the night, so I unzipped his PJ's and he thought it was fun the next morningReady to play!
Turkey Bowl 08
Our #1 fan fell asleep!
Wow, I am getting really be hide here. Maybe it's because it's a busy time of year. I don't know. Well we had a great Thanksgiving. We woke up and played in the Turkey bowl of course, and yes mine and Marcus' team won! The score was like 5-15 or something like that. Then we went to The Noftle's for a delicious dinner. We went home that night and packed for the weekend. Marcus' mom and dad reserved a cabin for the whole family, it was a great weekend.

2 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Fun--this is the first I've heard about a cabin trip--where did you all go?

Just Be us said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I love these photos of Caleb.