Caleb absolutely loves basketballs. The first thing he says in the morning for about 10 minutes is "ball." I love being a mom to this sweet guy. I was driving yesterday, and he was being so good. I looked behind me to see if he was asleep or something and there he was, his big blue eyes sparkling and a little smile just smiling at me. It was the cutest thing! It made me realize how much I love that kid. (not that sometimes I wonder if I love him!! My love just grows more and more every day).
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Ball
Caleb absolutely loves basketballs. The first thing he says in the morning for about 10 minutes is "ball." I love being a mom to this sweet guy. I was driving yesterday, and he was being so good. I looked behind me to see if he was asleep or something and there he was, his big blue eyes sparkling and a little smile just smiling at me. It was the cutest thing! It made me realize how much I love that kid. (not that sometimes I wonder if I love him!! My love just grows more and more every day).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Our Caleb says "ball" so often...it sounds like they would be best buds if you guys would move up here so they could hang out. :)
I love the little moments when the kids smile at me or do sweet little things, it just makes my heart melt.
That is really the cutest thing! Gosh he is really so cute. and you make me wanna be a mom!!! I can't wait for that :)) Love you guys!
Yay! You have a ball kid, too! All our boys are ball boys! You will LOVE being a sports mom! K, he looks ADORABLE in that tiny Jazz jersey! He is such a beautiful baby! We need to come see him!
Post a Comment