Wednesday, December 10, 2008

...christmas time...

Caleb with Santa at Marcus' work party
Taking a nap with dad!
I love this time of year! I am so excited for Christmas. Caleb will be so fun this year. My parents come this week and I can't wait!

3 comments:

cookfamily said...

I love the picture of Caleb with Santa. I bet if we tried to get out Caleb to do that, he would just cry. :) I cannot believe that your Caleb will take naps with you guys, our Caleb just plays if we try to lay down by him, you are lucky!

Anonymous said...

he is getting so BIG!







from ashely!

Just Be us said...

Wow! It looks like he didn't even cry! I'm so impressed. ALL our boys cried on Santa's lap at that age. What a brave little dude! So cute, by the way!

And ... I'm getting ready to FINALLY send my Christmas cards out. I've misplaced your address. Would you mind sending it to me at cindy.beus@gmail.com?
I'd appreciate it! Merry Christmas you guys. Like you said, it will be so fun this year with Caleb!