Ok Ok I know I have not posted since JUNE! It was a crazy fun summer! I picked a few pictures to highlight the summer!
Caleb celebrated his 5th birthday in September! I can't believe that my baby boy is 5! He is such a joy in our lives and is the best big brother!
Below is Carson playing at the arcades for Caleb's birthday
The boys and I, Carson will not look at the camera if he knows I am taking a picture
Above: Dad and Caleb playing air hockey
Below: The boys playing a game
Bowling for his birthday
This boy was pretty spoiled for his birthday. We woke up did presents, went out for lunch, went shopping, went bowling, played arcades, went to karate, went to jump on it with cousins and finished the night at Texas Roadhouse! It was one busy day!
He has a great birthday!
Below: We went to the State Fair with our great friends Bryce, Becca and Zoey.
First Day of Pre School
Carson wanted to be in the pictures too!
He is so smart and looks forward to school
We went to Bear Lake, LOVE this place
Below: Brothers are the best!
Up at Billy's family cabin
Caleb loves to fish
Having fun in the sun, this day I was just mowing the lawn and it was hot so the boys decided to get out the hose!
Below: Caleb took swimming lessons and passed with flying colors! I was so proud.
Above: Tball, Marcus was the coach it was fun to watch
Marcus' brother got married, we love you Mason and Shelley!
Marcus and my brothers went on a hiking trip in CO, and I went to my sister in laws house. It was a fun week with them!
Marcus and I had a get away weekend at my grandpa's cabin and played in a golf tournament with him! Love this place!
Below: My grandpa had an awesome chip shot and made it, he is amazing and turns 80 this year! Love him sooo much!
Caleb started karate and loves it! He had to earn his white belt by breaking a board and he broke it in 3 pieces, impressive! (I did practice with him all day, having him break paper and paper towels!)
Helping his teacher show the class what to do.
Well now that I am caught up hopefully I can stay caught up! This month we have lots too! My brother is in the Worlds long drive competition so I am going to that and So proud of my brother Cameron!


























1 comment:
You have had a busy summer! Those boys are so cute, I love Zoey hanging out with them!
Post a Comment