Wednesday, October 10, 2012

First week of October.....

Are brothers not the cutest thing?? Love my boys! Yes they actually fell asleep like this.
Soccer Star Caleb playing awesome defense! He blocks probably 10 goals a game and the most he has scored at a game is 6 (but averages about 3 a game).
 Best buddies Carson and Bode, they are cousins and only 5 months apart!
 Because Marcus and I play co ed softball on Monday nights, Family night is Tuesday. So we did our Halloween tradition of eating at The Pie and going to our favorite pumpkin patch, this is our 4th year doing this and we always look forward to it!
 The patch is right by the Jordan River temple
 It is very VERY rare that Carson will look at the camera when I am taking a picture! STINKER! He looks like a farmer with that toothpick in his mouth!
 Going hunting for our pumpkin
Carson finding his
 He picked his out!
 We all found our pumpkins!
 The boys taking the wagon to our car. What a fun family night! I love being with my boys!  Now I am excited to carve our pumpkins the Monday before Halloween!

WINNER:
 Okay so you know how McDonald's is doing their Monopoly play....I think everyone assumes no one ever wins unless its fries or a drink, right? Well that is what we always thought. Till last Wednesday I went out with my friend Kristen so Marcus took the boys to McDonald's for dinner, well long story short Marcus was an instant winner of a free EA sports video game! So he came home and orders Fifa 2013 and total winnings of $72 (shipping was free too)!! How cool is that? Good job babe!
 This is an average day at the Noftle household, the boys like to dance to Peanut butter jelly time (mostly Carson) and Caleb likes gangnam style? sp?? and they usually take off their shirts in the middle of dancing....I don't know where they learned this from!! haha I have 2 crazy boys!


No comments: