Friday, January 6, 2012

Love notes

Today, out of the blue Caleb stops playing, looks at me very seriously and says, " mom can you write me a love note, like what dad writes to you?" Then proceeds to tell me I should also put a surprise in it, but it doesn't need to be money. I love my Caleb so much, he is such a blessing in my life. On a side note about Carson....he is walking. I can't believe how big my baby is getting. He is only 9 1/2 months! I guess he is just trying to be like his big brother...boys are so fun! I am lucky to be a mom to 2 playful, smart, funny and sweet boys.

1 comment:

Beverley said...

so cute, my kids remember notes in their lunches and on their pillow with treats, you are making good memories, so excited to see Carson walking more, you do have two wonderful sons. luv ya