Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

Wow, Christmas seems to fly by...we had a great time hosting family at our house. It was crazy and crowded but lots of fun..at one point we had 10 adults and 10 kids sleeping over!! Here are a lot of pictures of the festivities starting with Christmas eve....
Santa came to our house right before dinner and brought everyone one present..which turned out to be new PJ's to sleep in! Caleb was so happy he stopped by on his busy night. He waited so patiently for his name and present to be called. He was almost the last one!
Caleb seeing if he gets something
The boys...Carson did pretty good
These next pictures are of a game called, The paper sack game
My dad trying to get the sack..you can't touch the ground with anything but your feet
Caleb showing us how it is done
Cameron did well, he was the last guy out.. the last 3 were Heather, Jenny and I. Heather ended up winning but she plays like every weekend. haha
This picture is sideways..Marcus getting close....
..but he fell and cut his tongue on his way down. This game is so funny...we all just laughed and laughed at everyone!
Doug trying to get it. The last 3 of us only had a flat piece of paper bag, it was cut all the way down!
In their new jammies
3 cousins!
Carson looks like tiny Tim with his Reese's cane.." God bless everyone"
He is starting to smile when we say Cheese
Carson liked Cadence's piano the best
This was the main toy Caleb asked Santa for. The batman cave
Carson cheese'n it again. I love these boys!
Caleb got a fake razor..so now he shaves with dad
SHOOTING
My dad and Caleb shooting my mom's gun
Like father like son..Marcus helping Caleb
If the kids weren't shooting they hung out in the van and watched a movie...I love Carson's smile
The vest I am wearing was for a joke... that was a fun gun to shoot!
The men all lined up shooting
Jump on it!! All the cousins were together so we went to jump on it and we had a blast. We were missing Cole and Bryson though.
Carson even had fun
NEW YEARS EVE
We went bowling but we had to wait 45 mins so we played games and Caleb hit the 100 tickets! I was so proud....over all he won 213, I never win that much!
Draped in his winnings
Carson and dad waiting to bowl
Caleb loves to bowl and he is pretty good at it, he likes to do it all by himself!
We then went to Chili's for dinner then home to play games and watch the ball drop. I love having family in town. The house is so quite now that everyone is gone!
Hope everyone had a great holiday season and hope you have a great 2012!!!

1 comment:

Beverley said...

Thanks for sharing your fun holiday photos with us, the boys are so cute, I love having them come play with me.