Saturday, January 8, 2011

December..busy..busy...

Ok this past month has been so crazy busy but fun! The pictures start from now (January) back through December..it is very long...enjoy...
Basketball
Caleb started basketball the very next day after we got home
Sitting with his team the 76ers We missed the first day because we were in GA and so when we went the next day it was picture day...I am glad I kinda did his hair!
..............
Airplane This is on the plane ride home. He slept most of the way. He looked so comfortable!
.................
GA Aquarium We went to the Georgia aquarium and had a blast looking around and playing on the play ground! Caleb and Marcus in the stand up area by the penguins.
Crawling to see the penguins
On the moving sidewalk
Caleb and Mason relaxing and watching the fish..Caleb said his favorite was the big whale shark
Watching a scuba diver and asking questions
Hammerhead shark Best Cousins
I liked the jellyfish area
Looking for Nemo
Caleb and Deepo
The touch pond. Where you can touch sting rays and sharks. Caleb touched a sting ray but I couldn't get him to touch a shark!
By the touch pond
Marcus by the touch pond
...................
The wild animal safari
Caleb fell asleep after the Safari
Cameron showing Cadence the goat..she loved it!
Caleb in a Crocodile mouth!
All the cousins by the zebra van
A Zonkey..didn't know there was such a thing
Caleb feeding some little pigs
A Liger...I thought it was a made up animal...they are real and really beautiful!
Caleb had an encounter with an ostrich..He had his hand hanging out the window with food in it. Before we could react to pull his hand in the ostrich ate the food along with a little piece of Caleb's skin! I am glad that is all he got! The above picture is Caleb showing me his injury! He didn't even cry...
We had such a good time. We were all in the same van which made it even more fun! Look at that tongue!
This is what we saw most of the time...the animals knew we had food!
The zebras were coolMarcus feeding an animal with his mouth! The animals just stuck their heads in our windowsThis guy kept following us........................ Kristen gets home!
While I was in Georgia..my friend Kristen got home off her mission. I surprised her and was at the airport. I didn't tell her I was in GA. It was fun to see her!
Christmas in GA
Santa made a special trip to see us all in GA the day after Christmas! Since we all didn't get to be together on Christmas day.
Christmas morning
Christmas day was so busy. We woke up about 7:30 to see what Santa brought us, finished packing and cleaning, headed out to see Marcus' Parents and have Christmas dinner, then it was off to the airport!
Caleb was so fun this Christmas! I can't believe we will have 2 kids next year!
Softball
At be beginning of December we went to a softball tournament in St. George. It is always so much fun. Last year we went and never won a game and this year we won 1 game!! It was so fun..that means next year we will win at least 2!
I like that my brother meets up with us and plays softball with us. Yes I played prego! It was interesting!
The Team minus Mason..he was already at the car
Billy and Caleb

It was a great Christmas Vacation. I am sad that it is over...but the next big thing I need to get ready for is baby #2!! I have lots to do! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a great New Year!

1 comment:

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

OH you guys looked like you had a blast!!! And to see Kristen how fun! I loved all these pictures! And am so excited for your new addition! We need to catch up soon.