On Thanksgiving night we went bowling.. I took this one picture then my camera died!
Caleb helping me salt the sidewalk
Helping me shovel the snow on the sidewalk
Getting ready for to go in the snow...after we shoveled the sidewalk we went sledding but I didn't take pictures!
Caleb taking my picture
Caleb fell off the stool in the kitchen and hit this eye and had a good black eye for a week! This picture is like 6 days after!
I think your boys pictures are just the cutest!! AND ANOTHER ONE ON THE WAY!!! Yea! Someday I will move back to Utah so we can be lots closer, but till then, we'll still have to plan a get together! When is your due date again?
Marcus and I have been married for 7 1/2 years and have two handsome boys, Caleb who is 5 and Carson who is 1 1/2. We love our boys! We are so blessed!
1 comment:
I think your boys pictures are just the cutest!! AND ANOTHER ONE ON THE WAY!!! Yea! Someday I will move back to Utah so we can be lots closer, but till then, we'll still have to plan a get together! When is your due date again?
Post a Comment