Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Taking the pumpkins to the car, (that big pumpkin you see is all mine!!)
Caleb kept picking out green pumpkins
He sees the one he wants
Beautiful sunset with the temple
Last night we went to that same pumpkin patch that we went to last year because we loved it so much. We had so much fun again. This patch is so cool. We got there kinda late and it was getting dark but we managed to find the perfect ones.

3 comments:

Just Be us said...

I can't get over how much your Caleb has grown! Darling heading pic, too!

Becky Noftle said...

Looks like a party! I think it's about time you drove up to Washington --- you can see Josh & Co. Ohhh and Michael & Co. too!

cookfamily said...

What fun! I love picking out pumpkins. Caleb is so cute. It is so fun that our Caleb's are so close in age. I cannot wait to come to Utah and let them play together. I wish we lived closer to you guys.