
Caleb cheering on the pigs! At the pig race.

This picture cracks me up. My very own Napoleon Dynamite.

Caleb climbing the shoe bin.

Sitting on the wooden tracker

The big haystack playground

Corn play area

Putting out the vibes

This was the duck races. He loved it and spent most of his time here.

Walking through the maze

Throwing corn

Saying cheese with gum in his mouth

Going through a little maze...

...cheating at the maze. ha ha :)

Going down the slide

I love the look on his face.

Okay, I know my last post was at the corn maze as well, but this time it was during the day and actually warm. So I got better pictures and Caleb was happier. I was so glad I checked the times for the maze because it usually doesn't open till 4 but since its fall break it was open early, so Caleb and I went and hung out there for 2 1/2 hours. We had a blast.
2 comments:
So fun,He lookd like he had a great time, I love his silly faces too.
That Caleb is such a cutie! And what a great mom to take him AGAIN!
Post a Comment