Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vegas Trip...

On our way home we stopped to get some treats and Caleb wanted to sit under the cart so he climbed under there! He is a stinker!
He wanted to hold mom's Easter pillow and he looked smashed!
s Kinley and Caleb wrapped in snakes!!!
Ready to start the day with his backpack on
Caleb at the park Caleb in a tree...he loved it.
My brothers and sister..oldest to the youngest
my brother Cam with 7 of the 8 nieces and nephews
Ashley and Caleb, she was a big help!
This past weekend my sister and I drove down to Las Vegas. My brother and his family lives down there and my other brother Cameron had meeting there, so all of us met up at my brother's house. It was so fun! It is fun getting together with them. I wish we all lived closer. Marcus had to stay and work but Caleb and I missed him!

No comments: