
Mom and Caleb

Caleb's new bed

He is so strong he made the bar fall!

Up: Silly Guy
Down: Posing with his basketball or as Caleb says,"babal"

Trying so hard!

He worked so hard, he fell asleep!

Today I was feeling good and thought I would go jogging with Caleb in the stroller. I was just about ready until I could not find my i pod. I then searched the house and found it but it wasn't charged. I can't run without music I get bored. I then tried to think of something else to do and remembered my husband brought home a workout DVD so I decided to try that. I started and Caleb was watching and laughing at me. Then he got into it and wanted to try it with me. He was doing push ups and pull ups, it was so funny to watch. I got some pictures and I am going to try to download 2 video clips. By the way, Caleb is 1 1/2 today!!! I can't believe it! I love you dude!
1 comment:
I can't believe he is 1 1/2 already! Wow! I love these workout pictures. I can totally see you working out with him and doing the craziest things. How fun :) He is adorable, and I can't wait to see ya'll!
Post a Comment