Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Spiderman
Caleb does not like to wear his mask, I just had to get a picture and he was not happy.
Last night was our ward trunk or treat. We had hot dogs and home made root beer. Then all the kids went around to the cars and got candy. Caleb was in heaven. He would get a piece of candy then grab it out of his bucket and want to eat that piece right then. He also loved just being able to walk in the street without us bothering him.

6 comments:

Kristen & Zach said...

Could he get any cuter!!! My gosh, what a cute spiderman :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah~ Sorry it has taken me a bit to get back to you.. I haven't added anything for awhile and I just got your message. Caleb is very cute! He has a GREAT name too :) I hope all is well and take care!

The Woffindens said...

He is the cutest spiderman, love it!! I'm glad he is slowly starting to like me more but only when I'm around stairs :D

cookfamily said...

What a cute spiderman! I love the picture of him with his mask on, it is priceless.

Just Be us said...

Marcus & Sarah!

Oh my gosh!!!! Caleb looks SO stinkin' cute!
Sarah, you are the cutest mom ... I love how he's even holding a matching bucket! You guys look like your doing great! We need to get together!

Becky Noftle said...

Bring it on--after the spiderman's duel maybe spidey's Mommy wants to show her stuff!!