Last night for family night (since on Mondays we play co-ed softball), we went to a pumpkin patch. It was so fun!! It is going to be a yearly tradition for our family. I loved the place we went. It was someones backyard practically! I mean we parked in the driveway! It was all set up so cute. You could pick from pumpkins that were already picked or take a wagon and go in the field and pick your own, so of course we went to the field. Caleb loved being in the wagon. He thought it was so fun to hold his very own pumpkin! Afterwards, we went to The Pie for some dinner. What a blast! We loved every minute of it!!!!!!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
What a fun Family night. I love all of the pictures, they are so cute!
That looks like so much fun. Caleb looks so cute!!! I bet he loved that wagon. I hope you guys are having a good time with your Mom. Wish we could have come down.
Hi Noftles! We are so happy that you guys have a blog! It's going to be fun to check in on you and watch your little Caleb grow! We can't believe how big he is! He's grown so much since the last time we saw you guys. He is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Seriously. One of the cutest babies out there. You guys dress him so cute and we love his fohawk hair! It's fun to see you guys appreciate him so much!
Good job Caleb your raising those parents just right!
So cute!! I love the big picture of him in the wagon!
Seriously, he's a stud! He's so stinkin cute! Ya'll are just a picture perfect family :) I can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment