Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Christmas til now...


Yes, yes I know it is now Feb. and I am just putting up some pictures from Christmas. I am already getting spring fever! This winter has been cold with bad air! We have been sick and I am tired of being sick! So spring please come early! Christmas was so fun! Here are a few pictures!

Caleb got a BB gun! Now he can go shooting with us. Cousin Billy checking out his aim.

 He was so excited, it was his last gift and it was kind of hidden. Santa did good.
 Carson was so fun this year with Christmas too. He would open a gift and say, Wow, yay or OHH. It was a blast!
 Above: In their new PJ's from Santa
Below: Opening them up
And Carson looks so little in this picture because of his binky.....no more binky for Carson! He is a big boy!  Caleb got his kindergarten shots and is all ready for school in August. I can't believe he goes to kindergarten! I will miss him so much while he is gone at school!

No comments: