Monday, February 13, 2012

First Hair Cut

These next pictures make me laugh...the boys are doing the same thing with their mouths!
In his one both mouths open (none of them were planned)
Both a weary smile....
Both a closed mouth, not so happy mom is taking our picture look...Love IT!!
Carson's first hair cut...It was really hard to bring myself to do this, he has curly hair in the back and I loved it, but it was getting thin (since it was from birth), so I shaved the sides and back, he looks older to me now. I can't believe how fast this year is going...he turns 1 next month!
He was not sure what to think about being on the stool
After the bath......
Love these 2 boys to pieces!! They make everyday an adventure!

1 comment:

Beverley said...

they are so stinking cute, htanks for letting me spend time with them last night, it was so much fun. luv ya all