SLUMBER PARTY
I love the little things that we do as a family, and the boys have so much fun! We decided to have a slumber party and everyone sleeps down stairs and we eat snacks and watch movies. This is now one of Caleb's Favorite things, so he asked if we can do it again this Friday so we can just wake up and turn on Conference! Even Carson was in on the fun!!
BOATING
We went out on Utah lake on Grandpa Fred's boat and Mandy and Billy had theirs too!! It was a fun day of boating. But I was super sore! I am getting old...how do you get sore from tubing?? I still have one finger that kills (from hanging on so tight I guess?)
UCF is were Marcus grew up in FL. So they still have friends there and they happen to have a son on the team so they came out for the game and got us tickets. It was a lot of fun. I was going for both teams but had on a BYU shirt...it was hard to cheer when I was surrounded by UCF fans!
I love going to night football games
Getting ready for church
Love these two
wow 6 months
Carson loves to pick on his older brother!! Caleb likes it too!
Who does he think he is?? He loves to pull himself up! He is one strong boy! I need him to crawl first..he is trying to skip that part and go right to walking!!
PRIMARY PROGRAM
Caleb's program was this last Sunday. He did a great job. It was fun to have grandma Beve come and watch too!
6 MONTHS!
How did this happen? When did my baby get so big!! He is already half a year old!! He is trying to crawl...he can get places by rolling and pushing forward. He mainly just loves to pull himself up and stand!! Here are his stats
Height: 27.5
Weight: 18 lbs
He is on the bigger side...love my big little boy!!
We hope everyone had a great summer...but I am so glad it is Fall, my favorite season!!

1 comment:
fun pics, thanks for sharing with us and Caleb did a great job at his program. Too bad it was not more organized for the little guys but I loved being with you guys.
Post a Comment