Monday, August 29, 2011

Primary

Caleb was all ready for church and Carson was just getting up! He was a sleepy baby!
Caleb loves going to primary..and the program is coming up. He already has his part memorized which is, "I am thankful for the scriptures". I can't believe I have a son who is old enough! I still feel like I am 19 but I am turning 26 this week! Crazy!
He wanted to do a funny pose too!
Handsome boy
I can't believe my baby is already 5 months! He is so big and just watches everything Caleb does...he can't wait to move around so he can follow his big brother!

2 comments:

Beverley said...

Thanks for sharing, I miss these guys, have a great Birthday, see ya next week. Luv you all, Beve

Joel and Cassie Burch said...

I just can't believe how old Caleb is! And Carson is soooooo cute :) Sure wish we lived closer!!!