Thursday, May 5, 2011

San Deigo!!!!!!!

Our first stop in San Diego..
Marcus saw Phil's off of the TV show, "Man vs Food"
It was really good, especially the ribs! We were lucky enough to have Marcus'
little sister Marcie and her husband there on vacation too, so they met us here and had dinner together!
PADRES GAME.. Walking to the game in downtown
This mascot was dancing with Caleb but I got the camera out too late. My three boys and I
My boys
You know they were fed well when he is drooling it out!
Brothers
POOLMr. Cool guy at the pool
Mr. sleepy head just slept while at the poolShowing off his muscles
Getting a tan SEA WORLD
Penguin Area
At the Shark tank
Watching the Sea Lion show..this was my favorite!
Carson is being a good sport in the hot weather! Jumping aroundCaleb with Elmo and I think Abbey(?), and they even went over to visit Carson in the stroller
Above: Caleb punching in the play area..everyone was watching him
Below: Caleb and I played this game and Caleb bet me!! He won this sting ray!
Our little Models......
Carson was so worn out from Sea World that he slept the whole time during the pictures and into the night!

These pictures are off of my camera but we borrowed Marcus' mom camera too. So I will get those later..

No comments: