Sunday, March 27, 2011

Carson is here!!

My big baby boy So happy he is here!
Proud daddy
I was so lucky that my dad happened to be in town!!
Caleb seeing his brother for the first time!
He was pretending to be asleep because Carson was asleep!
Getting ready to go home
He is so cute!!
Caleb loves being a big brother!
Measuring to see who has bigger feet
I love my boys!
Baseball jammies
Isn't this the cutest picture!! I had to run to get my camera. Yes all 3 are really asleep! I love my 3 boys so much!!
Carson was born March 21. He was 8.13 lbs and 20 inches long. He has ski's for feet and gloves for hands. He looks like a mini Caleb. He is the best baby. We go to sleep around 10ish and he sleeps usually till 4 or 5 ish to eat then sleeps til about 10!! I couldn't have asked for a better baby. We keep saying how blessed we are to have the boys that we have. We love our family!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable. I LOVE that picture of all your boys asleep :) Precious. I can't believe how well he is sleeping for you! I'm totally jealous. Carson needs to teach Graham a thing or two :)