Tuesday, June 29, 2010
June 2010...
...I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day in June. It seems like it flew by. Here are some pictures of adventures in June...
Owlz baseball game
Leaving the game...we had a fun time together even though the Owls lost.
Caleb and I at the game
Caleb smiling...having a good time with mom and dad
Showing me his bubble gum ice cream in a helmet! This is definitely my son!
The main thing Caleb looks forward to at the owlz game is Hootz the owl.
He came right by our seats...Caleb loved it.
Caleb saw the owl coming and started waving and saying, "Owl over here! Hi Owl!"
Waiting for the game to start!
Big Boy
I can't believe how old Caleb is getting. He now likes to takes showers all by himself. He is now a big boy...he was just my baby yesterday!
Ice Cream Truck
I am not sure if I will ever grow up. I was inside doing laundry and heard a faint music sound...I ran outside and sure enough it was the ice cream truck! I have now got Caleb listening for it. We have gotten it twice already! We love ice cream!
He was excited that they had ninja turtle popsicles
Bear Lake
My friend Rachel called me one night and said, "Hey I am going to bear lake in the morning just spur of the moment, you wanna come?" So that night I packed up Caleb and I and went to Bear Lake for 2 days. It was so fun!
Caleb showing me that he was looking for sea shells
Caleb being silly. I said smile and look cute....this is what I got! Crazy kid!
Showing me more shells...we had fun collecting them and putting them in our sand castles...but for some reason I never took a picture of our castle!
Caleb and the boy behide him in green is his friend Rex, they are only a month
apart. But you can't see him very well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So wasn't it you that would pick out all the bubble gum and put it on a napkin to eat after the ice cream?
He is so cute and smart, luv that boy. thanks for being such a good mom and daughter-in-law. Love to see your pics and here your stories.
Post a Comment