Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update...

Earlier this month I had to get my appendix taken out. When I got home from the hospital I was just on our couch resting. Well Caleb and Marcus wanted to be by me so they set up a tent. Caleb loved it. He had a blast playing in it. Caleb loves to put deodorant on. He will watch Marcus or I and then of course he needs some too!

3 comments:

Beverley said...

how aweet of your boys to stay by you and at least we know Caleb want have BO.

cookfamily said...

What??? I did not know you had your appendix out. Was it infected? How are you doing?

Becky Noftle said...

I didn't know about the surgery either--sheesh that sucks for you guys. Hope you feel 100% again. I think it is wonderful your boys wanted to be close to you too! Now if they would only let you rest.