Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sweet boy of mine..

Showing me what he is reading, this makes me think of what he will look like on his mission. AAHHH only 17 more years! ..The other day I was checking my email and Caleb had came into the room. He sat on his couch and was being so good. I looked at him and he was reading, (well looking at it and turning pages), The Book of Mormon. I was so proud and he is a great example to me already. He loves to say prayers and read his scriptures with Marcus and I. This picture makes me smile because he wanted to watch Toy story and I was doing something and he couldn't wait. So he got on his bucket and got it himself. Smart boy.

2 comments:

Beverley said...

Hey love the scripture pics send me those please, gotta have a copy. love ya

Becky Noftle said...

Cute!