
Fishing with his shirt off

Showing me his "fish" he caught

Caleb and dad

A fish!!

This one is so funny. I was cleaning his room and he came in and got Handy Manny and was pretending to go to sleep. He even gave me kisses good night. He is so funny!

He tried to put on those nose strips for breathing at night...well he missed his nose!

Looking for eggs

Coloring his Easter eggs
OK I am turning into the worst blogger. I guess my excuse is that the weather is getting warmer and so we play outside. (Or the fact that Caleb wants to type on the computer when I am using it.. so I can't get on unless he is asleep.) I promise I will try to be better!
1 comment:
O.K. your promising to be better, I'll check this blog tomorrow morning first thing!! See ya Friday you lucky duck!
Post a Comment