Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lots of pictures...

After he went down the slides he would try and climb back up
Going down head first!
Little man walking
I can't remember if he was crying or laughing.
I asked him to show me his hair cut and he would cover his head
Final product of the hair cut that mom gave him
Caleb and I were bored one night that Marcus had school, so I decided to try and give him a hair cut. I don't think I did too bad.
I am a cowboy
We went to Ashley's 5th grade school wax museum. They had to pose and if someone touched their button they would raise their head and say a quote then go bad to their original pose. She was Abigail Adams. Very neat!
Mom kissing her favorite little guy!
I took this picture because he drew on his stomach, so I was trying to get the pen on his belly.
The weather has been nice for a few days, so I have taken lots of pictures. We went to the park and he absolutely loves it. Then just other ones of Caleb. He is fun to watch.

2 comments:

Kristen & Zach said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! I like the cowboy boots ones, he looks so stinkin cute and funny! I can't believe how big he's getting... I can't wait to see you. Love you!

cookfamily said...

I love Caleb's hair cut. You are so talented!!!! Are you excited for Caleb to go to nursery? I am getting nervou and anxious. It will be so nice to go to Relief Society and get to listen to the lesson. I sure do miss you guys.