....Okay it has been pretty busy around here....I think I say that every time I blog.. but it's true!! I celebrated my 23rd birthday on the 3rd and Marcus surprised me with a trip to Vegas...now we were already going to Vegas for my brothers baby blessing but I thought we were leaving Friday to Sunday but the surprise was that we were leaving on my birthday which was a Wednesday and staying at the New York New York, since I want to go to New York one day. Then end up at my brothers for the weekend as we had already planned. Anyways, it was a fun surprise and we had fun walking the Casinos and occasionally one of us would slip a dollar bill in a slot while the other kept walking with Caleb!! We had fun!!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Birthday week..
....Okay it has been pretty busy around here....I think I say that every time I blog.. but it's true!! I celebrated my 23rd birthday on the 3rd and Marcus surprised me with a trip to Vegas...now we were already going to Vegas for my brothers baby blessing but I thought we were leaving Friday to Sunday but the surprise was that we were leaving on my birthday which was a Wednesday and staying at the New York New York, since I want to go to New York one day. Then end up at my brothers for the weekend as we had already planned. Anyways, it was a fun surprise and we had fun walking the Casinos and occasionally one of us would slip a dollar bill in a slot while the other kept walking with Caleb!! We had fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment