
Grandma and Caleb

I let Caleb fed himself one night. He was so messy after. It was fun to watch though!!

Little stud on the
waverunner

...
Ok it has been for ever since I was last on here. It is summer and with that comes vacations. Our summer has been fun and crazy so far. My parents were in town and have gone back home. Its so sad. We had a blast while they were here. We went to my grandpa's cabin and the lake. It was fun! Marcus, grandpa, my dad and I were all in a golf tournament while visiting his cabin and we ended up with 2
nd place. Grandma had the pleasure of watching Caleb for like 5 hours!! She said he was so good! After that busy week, my brother and his wife had a new baby so we then decided we would drive to Vegas for a couple of days. On the way down there Caleb was sick and ended up throwing up all over..more than once. We stayed the night and saw the cute baby then drove back home since Caleb was so sick. He had some infection that soon got me and pretty much everyone else!! Caleb and I were so sick we missed 4
th of July fireworks!! So I can't wait till the 24
th so Caleb can see them! And that is how we ended the trip of my parents coming to town.
2 comments:
I HAD SO MUCH FUN THERE WITH YOU!!
Look on the bright side -- I felt fine on the 4th of July!
Post a Comment