Caleb is getting more fun every day. He surprises me with something funny that he does or how smart he is. His new love is finding the dust buster and vacuuming!!! I know.. he is 9 months!! I guess he is just training for his mission. Then when I am typing on the computer he tries to type too! He reaches his little fingers up to the keys board then moves those tiny fingers as fast as he can! If I don't let him he gets mad, then quickly finds another thing to do. He then climbs on the printer and pretty much hangs there!! You probably all know the book, "I'll Love you forever, like you for always, anyway he was in the bathroom and pulled on the toilet paper and I just had to take a picture because it was so cute and reminded me of that book! He is CRAZY CUTE!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is Just the Cutest thing. HE is getting BIG!!!!
Post a Comment